Our London Walks & East End Tours
An original and unique concept in the London tours market
Welcome to East End Tours. Our tour company provides some of the best tours in and around the 2000 year old capital and the vibrant east end of London. All our guides are local East Enders who want to show their passion and love to tourists, visitors and locals alike. We uncover the Unknown London, the unknown east end and much more. We reveal the real quirky story’s from history, not seen or read about in guide books. All our guides live and work in London and the East End. Together we make up a great team of historians, street artists, criminologists and entertainers. We provide passion and knowledge unrivalled by any other company. So when you walk with us, you walk with the best.
Modern And Up To Date
We were the first and remain the only tour company to use state of the art projectors to enhance viewing pleasure and show how the area looked so many years ago; we are the most modern up to date tour company in London. We still remain the only company to use visual aids such as rare photographs, some of which have been unseen for decades
There is so much to see and so much to choose from! Perhaps you are intrigued by the gruesome tales of Jack the Ripper, or do you want to create your own unique curry in Brick Lanes most famous restaurant? Maybe you want to explore Westminster, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral? Perhaps you want to take on great London night life and visit the most famous pubs in London?
Whatever your choice, we’ll be there to help provide a first class experience.
Our Highlights include:
Exploring the City of London. 2000 years of history on your door step.
- Street markets, from Peticoat lane to Brick lane, to Spitalfields, it’s all there, you want it, and they’ve got it. Legend has it, that almost everything has been sold in a Brick Lane market at one time or another.
- Street Art Tours. Take one of our street art tours and get an up close introduction to East London’s incredible street art scene. We know where all the best street art is to be found in East London and you will discover the work of over 40 street artists including Banksy. Street art constantly changes, every day, either due to other artists or through council removal, so this really is a great chance to see a one off and capture some great images that will soon exist only on your picture and your memory.
- Make your very own curry in the most famous restaurant on Brick lane.
- Explore the Old Jewish Quarter and discover a forgotten world many thought no longer existed. See the only remaining Jewish business left on the famous street. I’ll give you a hint, it never closes and Frank Sinatra himself used to go there. See the oldest working Synagogue in London, still there, still used. We’ll explore insode and learn its history. Discover the old Jewish soup kitchens and Doss houses that still exist in the back streets of the East end.
- Get up close and personal with haunted London on our creepy Ghost walk.
- Discover the famous Brick lane and Bangletown, Learn of its cultural history, how it got its name, even sample some of the wide variety of food on offer and enjoy the hospitality of this fantastic street.
- The haunts and murder sites of Jack the Ripper, see the sites, hear the evidence, not for the faint hearted.
- Why not try one of our famous East end pub tours and sample some real treats along the way.
- Discover Spitalfields Market, Itchy Park, Christ Church and Edwardian Houses that time forgot.
- Historic Churches, Jewish soup kitchens, old doss houses, hidden synagogues and much, much more!
- This is fun for all the family and there’s something for everyone.
Streets Ahead Of The Competition
Our London walking tour company was born 10 years ago with one aim; to provide the very best London tour Experience.
We sought out the best guides /tours and things to do in London. Today we are firm favourite within the London tour market. With a passion for entertainment we are now unrivalled for service, quality and value for money.
Working with the Locals
One of our many aims was to give something back to a community which has been so good to us. We now work hand in hand with most of the Restaurants and bars in London’s East End, bringing our customers to their door, providing the best advice for a great night out. In return they have given us exclusive discounts for anyone attending our London walking tours.
The famous public houses of the East End open their doors to us and we add them to our fantastic pub tours circuit. Always welcoming and a great service, you haven’t tried a pint until it comes from a proper east end boozer.
Several years back London walking tours decided to open our doors to new fresh talent in the tour industry. Up until then most tour company’s worked on a closed door policy of “It’s who you know not what you know basis”. Today we select the best by offering enthusiastic individuals the chance to run their own business/tour. If you have genuine passion, knowledge and the amazing ability to deliver a knock out tour then you have a home with us. We advertise your tour, you employ your own guides and you’re off. There’s only one condition, you have to be the best!
That’s why London walking tours is proud to be different from all the rest.
Family Friendly With Kids Going Free
We were the first and remain the ONLY London tour company to allow kids to come for free. We’ve set up a special Voucher offer on our website for parents to buy; this allows them to bring their children free of charge on any of our walking tours.
Now you can’t beat that for a great money saving value. Shop around if you like; you’ll never see a London tour company offering that kind of deal.