About Jack the Ripper’s Pub Tour
On Our East End Jack The Ripper Pub Tour we will visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims along the way, allowing guests to step inside purchase a tipple and discuss the case at leasure. The tale of Jack the Ripper is a gruesome story, best told over a drink in an atmospheric victorian pub why not join us and take a walk with our expert ripper-ologist guides?
“If you only have time for one of our award-winning tours, this is the one to go one!”
Discover the history of Jack the Ripper
During the Autumn of 1888 the scared locals and entrepreneurial buskers with their high end guests would have told there stories and goings on, around a crowded east end pub. This is how it would have been originally told, before the ventured out into the unknown east end streets, wishing they would not have the same fate as the conical five Jack The Ripper Victims. In between the pub stops you will visit key locations in the Jack the Ripper story, before moving on to the warmth of our next pub venue.
Tour starts at Exit Three of Aldgate East Tube Station (The Whitechapel Art Gallery)
Tours every Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 4pm
120 minutes (approx.)
Adults – £12.00 | Children – £10.00 (up to 11 years)
We finish up Jack the Ripper’s Pub Tour on the famous Brick Lane
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Booking a private Pub Tour
Do you want your very own private tour? We are the number 1 tour company for private tours. Catered to suit your group/party, anywhere, anytime!
Why choose a private tour?
With a private tour you will have your very own designated guide:
- We can meet you at the starting location of your choice (within a reasonable radius of your desired tour area).
- Take you on a personalised, individual tour.
- Finish the tour according to YOUR schedule and walk your group to a nearby pub, restaurant, or Tube station.
- A unique experience to share with friends, family or colleagues!
- We have great discount offers with most pubs/restaurants in the famous Brick lane.
Jack the Ripper’s Pub Tour Gallery is coming soon
Fancy another tour?
Staying in London for a couple of days? Why not try another one of our World famous tours?
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End.
Visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims.