Something a little bit different
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray. This unique walking tour delves deep into the murky world of 1960’s London to uncover gangsters, shoot outs, night clubs and murder.
This is an ideal London tour for not only those who enjoy gangster tales and murder but also those seeking a break from the norm and to see a part of London you will not find in a guide book.
“A truly fascinating tour awaits all those who dare to walk with us into the World of darkest London”
Sweeney Todd – the demon barber of Fleet street
Just like Jack the Ripper, the chilling story of Sweeney Todd has enthralled Londoners and visitors alike since the 19th Century. The Demon barber of Fleet street carved and murdered his way into the imagination of thousands, creating the ultimate in sinister folklore. We take you into the shadowy alleyways off Fleet Street where Sweeney had his notorious barbers shop and Mrs Lovett had her infamous pie shop!
As we work our way through the dark shadows and alleyways you will hear about other gruesome and ghostly happenings in this area, around the Temple which was built in the 12th century its Templar Knights and it’s connection to Jack the Ripper.
Tour starts outside Temple Tube Station
Tours every Friday at 6.30pm
120 minutes (approx.)
Adults – £12.00 | Children – £8.00 (12 to 17 years)
The tour finishes at St Bride’s Church, Fleet Street, which is close to Blackfriars and St Paul’s tube stations.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be aware that this is a horror tour and not for the faint hearted, with many gruesome topics described in graphic detail.
- Unfortunately the tour is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
Booking a private Sweeney Todd Tour
Do you want your very own private tour? We are the number 1 tour company for private tours. Catered to suit your group/party, anywhere, anytime!
Why choose a private tour?
With a private tour you will have your very own designated guide:
- We can meet you at the starting location of your choice (within a reasonable radius of your desired tour area).
- Take you on a personalised, individual tour.
- Finish the tour according to YOUR schedule and walk your group to a nearby pub, restaurant, or Tube station.
- A unique experience to share with friends, family or colleagues!
- We have great discount offers with most pubs/restaurants in the famous Brick lane.
Heroes & Villains Gallery is coming soon
Fancy another tour?
Staying in London for a couple of days? Why not try another one of our World famous tours?
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End.
Visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims.