It’s the real London
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End. Our guides take you by the hand and journey into the past on this unique look into the lives of those who made London what it is today. This is “THE ” must do tour when visiting London. Enter a world of narrow laneways, secret court yards, cobbled stone streets on a tour like no other. Enter a world of Jack the Ripper, the Elephant man, the Kray twins, William Booth and Dick Turpin. A guided tour like no other.
“One of the most fascinating and enjoyable London walking tours around”
Discover the real London
Through our Heroes & Villains of the East End and Brick Lane Tours you will also learn about the history of London’s most vibrant area along with the quirky stories and legends in and around this fantastic street. Through this Brick Lane Tour you will find delightful cafes that you may not have seen without this East End Tour, you will dive done narrow streets and alley ways while exploring Edwardian Houses that have been lost in time and hidden away from public view.
Tour starts outside Whitechapel Art Gallery, Exit 3 of Aldgate East Tube Station
Tours every Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 5pm
90 minutes (approx.)
Adults – £10.00pp | Children – £6.00pp (up to 12 years) | Family – £30 – 2 adults and 2 children (up to 12 years)
We finish up the Heroes & Villains Tour on the famous Brick Lane
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Booking a private tour
Do you want your very own private tour? We are the number 1 tour company for private tours. Catered to suit your group/party, anywhere, anytime!
Why choose a private tour?
With a private tour you will have your very own designated guide:
- We can meet you at the starting location of your choice (within a reasonable radius of your desired tour area).
- Take you on a personalised, individual tour.
- Finish the tour according to YOUR schedule and walk your group to a nearby pub, restaurant, or Tube station.
- A unique experience to share with friends, family or colleagues!
- We have great discount offers with most pubs/restaurants in the famous Brick lane.
Heroes & Villains Gallery is coming soon
Fancy another tour?
Staying in London for a couple of days? Why not try another one of our World famous tours?
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End.
Visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims.