About the Krays Gangster Tour
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray. This unique walking tour delves deep into the murky world of 1960’s London to uncover gangsters, shoot outs, night clubs and murder. Our Kray Twin walking tour uncovers the real story of the rise to power of these infamous twins, including the numerous police attempts to bring them to justice, the turf wars with the infamous Richardson gang and their eventual downfall.
“This is a must do tour for anyone who has an interest in crime, gangsters or life in 1960’s London”
Walk with the Experts on the case
Ronnie and Reggie Kray spent much of their childhood and teenage years in London’s East End in areas such as Whitechapel and Bethnal Green. They achieved their first taste of fame as boxers but they are now more famous for their gangland activities.
Outside the Exit of Whitechapel Tube Station
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1:30pm
120 minutes (approx.) with a short break
Adults – £10.00 | Children – £6.00 (up to 11 years) Family Ticket £28 (2 adults and 2 children)
We finish up The Krays Tour on the famous Brick Lane
**we retain the right to cancel all tours upto 1 day before the tour. In the rare event of a tour cancellation you will be refunded in full and issued with gift vouchers**
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Booking a private Krays Gangster Tour
Do you want your very own private tour? We are the number 1 tour company for private tours. Catered to suit your group/party, anywhere, anytime!
Why choose a private tour?
With a private tour you will have your very own designated guide:
- We can meet you at the starting location of your choice (within a reasonable radius of your desired tour area).
- Take you on a personalised, individual tour.
- Finish the tour according to YOUR schedule and walk your group to a nearby pub, restaurant, or Tube station.
- A unique experience to share with friends, family or colleagues!
- We have great discount offers with most pubs/restaurants in the famous Brick lane.
The Krays Gangster Tour Gallery is coming soon
Fancy another tour?
Staying in London for a couple of days? Why not try another one of our World famous tours?
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End.
Visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims.