About the London Ghost Walk
Our Ghost walk runs every night of the week and is one of the most sought after tours in London. Along the way you’ll hear ghostly tales dragged and dredged from London’s darker History. You’ll see first hand London’s most haunted buildings, ghostly encounters, returns from the dead and along the way you may even have a chance to capture a ghostly apparition.
“A spine chilling experience like no other. A must do for anyone who likes a scare in London”
Walk with the Ghost Experts
The Ghost walk of London offers a truly exciting evening, a ghost tour of London’s most haunted locations. Whatever the weather and always on time, your Victorian guide with his frock coat, bowler hat and Gladstone bag manifests at the strike of seven o’clock at the entrance of St Pauls Underground Station.
At St. Paul’s Underground Station
105 minutes (approx.)
Adults – £15.00 | Children – £10.00 (up to 11 years)
The tour finishes just outside St. Paul’s Underground Station
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Booking a private Ghost Walk
Do you want your very own private tour? We are the number 1 tour company for private tours. Catered to suit your group/party, anywhere, anytime!
Why choose a private tour?
With a private tour you will have your very own designated guide:
- We can meet you at the starting location of your choice (within a reasonable radius of your desired tour area).
- Take you on a personalised, individual tour.
- Finish the tour according to YOUR schedule and walk your group to a nearby pub, restaurant, or Tube station.
- A unique experience to share with friends, family or colleagues!
- We have great discount offers with most pubs/restaurants in the famous Brick lane.
The London Ghost Walk Gallery
Fancy another tour?
Staying in London for a couple of days? Why not try another one of our World famous tours?
Join us as we go in search of London’s most notorious gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
London itself has always been full of Heroes and Villains but none have compared to those from the East End.
Visit the murder sites and stop off at the victorian ale houses associated with Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims.